Deaths published on Saturday, March 02, 2013
Harvey Crews Jr., 84, of Greenville, GA, died Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013. Funeral services will be 4 p.m., Saturday, March 2 in the chapel of Claude A. McKibben and Sons Funeral Home in Hogansville, GA, with interment in Union Baptist Church Cemetery in the St. Marks Community of Meriwether County.
• Ruby Evelyn Denham, 92, of Newnan, GA, died Feb. 27, 2013. Services were being held graveside in Holly Hill Memorial Park, Fairburn, 2 p.m. Friday, March 1. Holly Hill Funeral Home, Fairburn, GA.
• Clarence Jackson, 65, of Sharpsburg, GA, died Thursday, Feb. 28, 2013, at his residence. Funeral arrangements are incomplete and will be announced by Roscoe Jenkins Funeral Home Inc., Newnan, GA.
• Graveside services for Infant Matthew Harrilson Jones, infant child of Rodrick and Sondrica Jones, will be held on Saturday March 2, 2013, at Restlawn Cemetery in LaGrange, GA, at 3 p.m. Sellers Smith Funeral Home Inc., Newnan, GA.
• James E. (Ed) Lasater Jr., 52, of Charlotte, N.C. and formerly of Hogansville, GA, died Sunday, Feb. 24, 2013. Memorial services will be 2 p.m., Sunday, March 3 in the chapel of Claude A. McKibben and Sons Funeral Home in Hogansville. The family will receive friends immediately before and after the service.
• Michael Oliver “Mike” Miller, 56, of Fairburn, GA, died Feb. 27, 2013. No services are planned at this time. Holly Hill Funeral Home, Fairburn, GA, is handling arrangements.
• Richard F. Veal, 59, of LaGrange, GA, died on Sunday Feb. 24, 2013 at Hospice LaGrange. The funeral service was Tuesday, Feb. 26 at Higgins LaGrange Chapel Funeral Home. Burial followed at Franklin City Cemetery.