County Commission meets Thursday
by Sarah Fay Campbell
The Coweta County Board of Commissioners will meet Thursday, Sept. 4, at 6 p.m.
Commission meetings are usually held the first and third Tuesday of each month. This week’s meeting is moved to Thursday because of Labor Day.
The meeting is held in the county commission chambers on Perry Street.
Agenda items include:
• A public hearing on the proposed fiscal year 2015 budget.
• The Coweta Forestry Unit annual report.
• Consideration of an annexation request from the city of Senoia for 35 acres on Old Hwy. 85 and Morgan Road.
• A request to establish “no parking” zones on Dart Road.
• Public comment by Aretha Watson.