Coweta residents arrested in Peachtree City
The following arrest bookings of Coweta County residents were listed by the Peachtree City Police Department. Violation of probation or parole is listed as VOP, violation of the Georgia controlled substance act is listed as VGCSA, failure to appear is noted as FTA, hold for other agency is listed as HOA, family violence act is listed as FVA, failure to maintain lane is listed as FTML and driving under the influence is abbreviated DUI.
All persons arrested, except those held by orders of the magistrate or those arrested for violation of probation, are released from custody after posting bond or paying a fine.
• Jasmin Milagro Otero, 26, Newnan, FTA
• Brian Porter, 20, Sharpsburg, suspended license
• Alan Michael Thompson, 25, Palmetto, simple battery FVA
• Sarina Cauldwell, 24, Newnan, shoplifting, loitering
• Gregory Lamont Upshaw, 40, Newnan, VOP, seatbelt violation
• Jessica Hill, 25, Newnan, shoplifting, theft by deception
• Martha C. Browlee, 51, Newnan, shoplifting, theft of deception
• Aarosn Louis Rushton, 23, Sharpsburg, possession of marijuana, driving without license
• John Thomas Fornito, 59, Sharpsburg, DUI, open container
• Wilmot Saye Waquoi, 20, Sharpsburg, seatbelt violation, driving without license.