Cowetans arrested in Peachtree City
The following arrest bookings of Coweta County residents were listed by the Peachtree City Police Department. Violation of probation or parole is listed as VOP, violation of the Georgia controlled substance act is listed as VGCSA, failure to appear is noted as FTA, hold for other agency is listed as HOA, family violence act is listed as FVA, failure to maintain lane is listed as FTML, minor in possession of alcohol is abbreviated MIP and driving under the influence is abbreviated DUI.
All persons arrested, except those held by orders of the magistrate or those arrested for violation of probation, are released from custody after posting bond or paying a fine.
• David Moss, 28, Newnan, suspended/revoked license
• Kevin Brown, 28, Newnan, suspended license, improper lane change
• Carl Anthony Harbin Jr., 20, Newnan, DUI, MIP, loitering and prowling, obstruction
• Jacob Scott Jeffrey, 19, Sharpsburg, identity fraud - two counts
• Seleena Nicole Dinofer, 18, Senoia, VOP
• Tonya Carleo, 44, Newnan, DUI, parking violations
• Larocco Porch, 38, Sharpsburg, VOP
• Rose Marie Smith, 35, Newnan, FTA
• Daniel Williams, 30, Grantville, VOP
• Jakob Siver, 20, Sharpsburg, simple assault
• Melissa Colbert Maddox, 40 Newnan, DUI, shoplifting, disorderly conduct, littering.