Impact fee changes on Tuesday’s agenda
by Sarah Fay Campbell
An amendment to Coweta County's development impact fee ordinance is on the agenda for Tuesday's meeting of the Coweta County Board of Commissioners.
The meeting begins in 6 p.m. and is held in the county commission chambers on Perry Street.
Details of the amendment were not released Friday. Full agenda materials are typically released on Monday afternoon, before the Tuesday meeting, at http://cowetacountyga.iqm2.com/Citizens/calendar.aspx .
Other items on the agenda include:
• A proclamation dedicating a portion of Fischer Road in memory of Army Specialist Adrian Glyn "AJ" Mills.
• Approval of the purchase of the old Coweta County Transit vehicles that were recently replaced with new vehicles by the Georgia Department of Transportation. GDOT has declared the old vehicles "surplus."
The commissioners will also approve a maintenance services agreement for transit vehicles, and the Section 5311 Public Transit Capital Improvement Agreement for fiscal year 2014 for the transit system.
• A request for vested development rights regarding Moreland Oaks, and a request for vested development rights regarding property owned by Development Corporation of America.
• Setting the fee for nonresident alcoholic beverage caterer event permits.
• A presentation from the Coweta County 4-H Club.