Coweta Board of Education meets on Tuesday
by Celia Shortt
The Coweta County Board of Education will be holding its regular monthly meeting on Monday at 6:30 p.m. at its office on Jackson Street.
Business at that meeting will include:
• Appoint 2013 Georgia School Board Association's legislative liaison.
• Appoint Non-Discrimination, Title IX and Equity in Sports compliance coordinator.
• Approve resolution for waiver of Minimum Direct Classroom Expenditures.
• Approve an amendment to the memorandum of understanding agreement with the Coweta County Water and Sewer Authority and CCSS for Sewer Work at Poplar Road Elementary School.
• Approve early payrolls for November (22) and December (20) 2013.
The school board will also be recognizing students and parents for some recent achievements.