A Glimpse At Tomorrow's Headlines
The Friday Rundown
Here's a short preview of what's appearing in tomorrow's online and print edition of The Newnan Times-Herald:
-- Development Authority hears report that interested party is looking at old hospital property on Hospital Road.
-- Coweta Superior Court Judge Emory Palmer to sit in for one of justices at upcoming Georgia Supreme Court session.
-- September is preparedness month -- information from Coweta Emergency Management.
-- Georgia Supreme Court to hear Don Rehman's appeal of dismissal of case against Senoia; Senoia granted legal fees related to case in Coweta Superior Court.
--County explains holiday weekend closing of Lynch Park pool.
-- 'Bye Bye Birdie' opens at Newnan Theatre Company
-- Video game Diablo III reviewed
-- High School Softball:
- County showdown between East Coweta and Newnan.
-- High School Football:
- Trinity Christian looks for first win in trip to play Community Christian.
- Heritage School regroups after emotional loss in season opener.
- In Depth Game Capsule Previews with Our Prep Picks.
- High School Football Statistics Team-by-Team.