Splash park, alcohol sales before Grantville Council MondayFrom Staff Reports
Discussion on a splash park proposal and an ordinance for sale of alcohol for off-premises consumption are on the agenda for Monday’s Grantville City Council meeting.
The Grantville council meets Monday at 6:30 p.m. at the Glanton Municipal Complex, 123 LaGrange Street, Grantville.
• Leah Barnett, Georgia Conservancy – Conservancy Blueprint Program
• Trellis Zackery, with a Summer Camp recap.
Listed under unfinished business are:
• Splash Park discussion/ vote.
• Mold/asbestos testing – Request for additional funding.
• On second reading – an ordinance to provide for the regulation and taxation of the sale of malt beverages and wine for consumption off premises.
• On second reading – an ordinance establishing speed limits in Greenfield subdivision.