Forklift Service Technician
Forklift Service Technicians Needed at Ogden Forklifts. Candidate must have at least two years
of experience in the industry, excellent communication and customer service skills, a valid driver’s license, proficient computer skills and a strong work ethic. Candidate must be timely, accurate and detail oriented.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Troubleshoot and diagnose most truck components.
• Perform engine tune-ups on most makes of equipment without supervision.
• Perform proper PM’s in a timely manner.
• Be able to troubleshoot and diagnose most complex electrical systems on IC and electric trucks.
• Properly identify and order all necessary replacement parts.
• Follow all safety procedures in performing work as well as company policies.
• Maintain parts inventory and supplies in van.
Compensation package includes company paid Health Insurance/Sick/Vacation/Holiday pay, 401K and salary up to $30 per hour DOE.
For consideration, please email your resume to:
Fax (404) 696-0956 www.ogdenforklifts.com